Weekends are ideal for sharing with the family and if it is a member’s birthday, there are plenty of reasons to celebrate with the family, so today the potassium of the banana and the protein of our quinoa come together in a delicious Banana Bread with Quinoa.
– 4 eggs.
– 4 silk bananas.
– 2 cups of quinoa oatmeal.
– 150 grs. of butter
– 100 grs. of chopped raisins
– 100 grs. chopped pecans
– 2 tbsp. baking powder
– 1 tsp. vanilla essence
– 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
– Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Place the butter at room temperature in a bowl and beat until creamy, then add the eggs 1 by 1 beating constantly.
2. Mash the bananas and add them to the previous mixture; continue beating until a creamy texture is obtained.
3. Then add the quinoa oats, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon powder, raisins and pecans, without using a mixer, just a spoon or spatula to mix everything.
4. Pour the mixture into a buttered baking pan sprinkled with oatmeal and bake in a preheated oven at 180° for about 1 hour.
5. After the hour, take it out and poke it with a toothpick or knife to check if it is ready.
6. Let it cool, unmold and if desired, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.