Share with your family a nutritious dish that will regulate the blood pressure of your body, the Buddha Bowl with Quinoa is perfect for a balanced diet and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, join us to enjoy this tasty recipe.
– 80 gr. of quinoa ASPAGRO
– 200 gr. of carrots
– 100 gr. of cabbage
– 50 gr. of cooked chickpeas
– 1 avocado
For the cream
– 150 gr. cooked chickpeas
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
– Salt to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. In a tray cut the carrot into squares, the garlic clove and the chickpeas.
3. Pour a little oil and put it in the oven, making sure that all the ingredients cook evenly.
4. We leave 2 min. In the oven until the chickpeas are crispy and the carrot is roasted.
5. Boil the quinoa and reserve.
6. Cut the avocado into cubes and set aside.
7. To prepare the cream, grind all the ingredients in a blender.
8. When all the ingredients are ready, with the help of a bowl, place all the elements and sprinkle a little oil, salt and pepper to taste.