We bring you a dish that cannot be missing from your table, because apart from being delicious, it will strengthen your bones due to its high calcium content, we are talking about Quinoa a la Huancaína, a variation of the typical Peruvian dish but repowered with great benefits for your Health.
• 2 cups of ASPAGRO quinoa
• 4 slices of cheese
• 10 Tbsp. evaporated milk
• 8 soda crackers
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
• 4 eggs
• 4 olives
• 4 lettuce leaves
• 1/2 kg of potatoes
1. Wash and parboil the quinoa well
2. In a separate pot, boil the potatoes
3. Mix and blend the cheese, milk, cookies, quinoa with the oil and salt to taste
4. Wash and spread the lettuce leaves with the potato slices on a plate.
5. Pour the smoothie over the lettuce and potatoes accompanied
6. Accompany it with boiled eggs carried in half and olives