Today we will give you a recipe full of vitamin B that will protect your skin from flaking, dehydration and aging. We’re talking about the Mexican Quinoa Bowl, which thanks to the nutritional properties of quinoa combined with the Mexican touch, will keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
– 1 cup ASPAGRO quinoa, cooked
– 1 cup cooked black beans
– 10 red tomatoes, halved
– 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
– 1/4 cup chopped onion
– Chopped green chili bell pepper (to taste)
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 avocado (avocado), chopped
– 1 lemon
– Salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a frying pan lightly heat the oil adding the onion and chili.
2. Cook for 2 minutes and add the tomato and cook for 1 minute more.
3. Add the quinoa and beans to heat.
4. Turn off the heat, add the cilantro and season with salt and black pepper.
5. Serve with the chopped avocado and lime.