Peruvian gastronomy is one of the most recognized worldwide, just like Peruvian quinoa, that is why today we merged two components of Peruvian gastronomy and result in a source of fiber for our bones, that’s why you We bring the Peruvian Style Chicken with Rice and Quinoa, a rich and nutritious recipe for the whole family.
• 4 chicken tights
• 1 cup ASPAGRO quinoa
• 1 cup of brown rice
• 2 cups of water
• 8 spinach leaves
• ½ yellow chili pepper without seeds
• 6 sprigs of coriander
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• ½ carrot, diced
• 1 shelled corn
• ½ red pepper, diced
• Handful of green peas
• 2 small garlic cloves, minced
• Olive oil
• Salt to taste
1. Cook the quinoa well and once it is ready, reserve.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt. In a pot with olive oil, brown the prey for 5 minutes on each side over high heat. Once the prey is ready, remove it from the heat and put it on a plate and cover it so that it does not dry out.
3. Blend the spinach leaves, coriander and chili with a splash of water.
4. In the same pot, add the chopped onion, garlic cloves, salt and a splash of water. Cook for 5 minutes over medium low heat.
5. Add the spinach, coriander and blended chili. Cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the quinoa, rice, red pepper, corn, carrot, green peas and mix.
7. Add the water, put the chicken pieces on top and season with salt.
8. Wait for it to come to a boil and cook covered over low heat for 15 – 20 minutes until the chicken and quinoa are cooked.
9. Once ready, uncover and move with a fork. It can be served with tomato, onion and avocado salad.