The change of climate and the cold reached many parts of Peru and an important point that we must take into account is health care, consuming foods that increase our defenses, one of them is antioxidants since they prevent the aging of our cells. That’s why we present you the Peruvian Style Quinoa Soup; for you to enjoy as a family.
• ¾ cups ASPAGRO washed quinoa
• 2 tablespoons of oil
• 1 chopped onion
• 1 tsp tomato paste
• ½ teaspoon minced garlic
• ½ teaspoon cream of aji panca
• 2 ½ liters of water
• ½ cup of green peas
• 1 sliced corn
• 3 yellow potatoes
• 1 beaten egg
• 200 gr. Fresh cheese in cubes
• 1 cup of evaporated milk
• 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro and salt
1. Heat the oil and make a dressing with the onion, garlic and ají panca.
2. Add the tomato paste, the water and the quinoa.
3. After eight minutes add the peas and corn.
4. Cook for an additional eight minutes, add the potatoes and cook.
5. Remove from heat and add the egg, cheese, milk, coriander and serve to taste.