The lack of energy is one of the main problems that generates deconcentration, that is why we share this recipe: Quinoa Atamala. Makes 2 servings.
• 1 cup ASPAGRO quinoa
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
• 1 clove of minced garlic
• 1/2 onion, chopped
• 1/2 cup diced cheese
• 1/4 cup evaporated milk
• 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
• Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil over medium heat to fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Next, add the ASPAGRO quinoa and add 4 cups of water, stirring until it boils and bring to a simmer.
3. Once the quinoa is like a very thick soup add salt, pepper and stir everything.
4. Finally, lower the heat and add the milk, cheese, parsley and serve with grained rice to taste.