Makes 4 servings.
• 2 cups of well cooked ASPAGRO quinoa
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1 cup of onion finely chopped
• 400ml of vegetable oil
• 1 cup of cooked broccoli
• 2 parsley leaves
• 1 tablespoon of salt
• 1 tablespoon of pepper
• 1 pinch of cumin
• 300 grams of flour
• 3 eggs
• 4 wholemeal hamburger buns
1. Pour the oil into a pan and simmer the cup of finely chopped onion with the teaspoon of ground garlic
2. Add the 2 cups of well-cooked ASPAGRO quinoa (save a little of the broth left over from the quinoa)
3. To the mixture we add a jet of the quinoa broth that we save and add the cup of cooked broccoli, chopped into very small parts.
4. We thicken the mixture well and add the chopped parsley.
5. Season with salt, pepper plus a pinch of cumin and let it cool.
6. We shape it into a hamburger, bathe it in flour and previously beaten eggs
7. Now we brown our hamburgers in a frying pan, once cooked we put them in the whole grain breads
8. Our hamburgers can be served with slices of tomato, lettuce and onion to taste