– 6 potatoes
– 1 and a half cups ASPAGRO quinoa
– 3 eggs
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 teaspoon of oil
– 1 piece of onion
1. We wash the potatoes, peel them and cut into small pieces. Once this is done, we put them to cook in a pot with enough water, when it starts to boil over high heat.
2. In a separate saucepan, boil water with the piece of onion, the garlic clove, a pinch of salt and the ASPAGRO quinoa.
3. To that combination of quinoa, onion and garlic we let it cook over medium heat until the quinoa is puffed up, at that point we drain it and let it cool.
4. Once the potatoes are cooked, remove them from the heat, place them in a container and mash them until obtaining a mashed potato (potato).
5. To continue with the preparation of the nuggets, mix the puree with half the ASPAGRO quinoa. To this mixture we add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
6. We take small portions of the mixture and we shape the quinoa nuggets.
7. Once the nuggets are formed, we proceed to coat them. To do this, we pass them through the beaten eggs, covering them completely.
8. Then, we cover the nuggets with the rest of the quinoa, this will give them a crunchy touch.
9. Once ready, place them on the baking tray previously sprayed with a little oil and bake the ASPAGRO quinoa nuggets at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
10. Over time the nuggets will be golden and crispy ready to serve.