• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup ASPAGRO quinoa
• 1 small onion cut into a fine feather
• 2 butter spoons
• 1 cup tomato, cut and washed
• Salt and pepper
1. Wash and cook the ASPAGRO quinoa.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter and brown the onion over high heat.
3. Lower the heat and leave until the onion is caramel brown and falls apart.
4. Add a tomato cut into cubes, without seeds and add fresh basil leaves.
5. In a bowl, combine the eggs with the cooked quinoa, mix well.
6. Put the quinoa in the pan forming tortillas, brown on both sides and serve.