There is nothing more delicious than enjoying a healthy dessert, that is why today we present you the Quinoa Pancakes, a dish rich in Omega 6 that benefits the health of our hair and skin. Take note of this recipe to enjoy as a family.
• 200 gr. of quinoa ASPAGRO
• 1 egg
• 60 ml. almond milk
• 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon of sugar
• 1 dash of olive oil
For the quinoa flour
1. Brown the quinoa in a skillet over low heat.
2. Pass the grains through the food grinder or blender.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl; If there are uncrushed grains, we put them back through the crusher.
4. The quinoa flour is ready
For the pancakes
1. Mix the quinoa flour, the egg, the almond milk, the cinnamon powder, the salt and the sugar very well, and rest for 10 minutes.
2. In a pan with olive oil, add a little of the mixture and cook on each side for 5 minutes, until golden.
3. Serve and enjoy the pancakes, they can be served with honey and bananas or any fruit of your choice.
4. Serve and enjoy.