We are constantly on the move and exposed to many factors that wreak havoc on our skin cells, which is why it is important to consume foods rich in phosphorus. Today we present to you the Quinoa Pesto Bowl, a dish for our cells and tissues to regenerate quickly.
• 150 grs. quinoa ASPAGRO
• 10 pecans
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 150 grs. Parmesan
• 2 cloves of garlic
• Basil leaves
1. We wash and cook the quinoa well.
2. We wash the basil leaves removing the stem and let them dry.
3. We toast the pecans well in a frying pan without oil.
4. In the blender we put: basil, cheese, pecans, garlic, 1 pinch of salt and oil.
5. Add to the pan for a few minutes together with the quinoa and serve with mozzarella if desired.