Taking care of our health is very important; not only doing physical activities, but also taking care that our body carries oxygen to all parts of our body. This can only be achieved by having the right amount of red blood cells, that is why today we present you the Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper, an ideal recipe for your body.
1. Boil the quinoa well.
2. Wash and remove the seeds from the bell pepper, cut off the top (it will not serve as a lid).
3. In a frying pan, make a dressing with vegetable oil, garlic, carrot and diced onion.
4. Once the dressing is cooked, add the quinoa, raisins and salt.
5. Stuff the peppers with this stew and olives.
6. Cover the top of the bell pepper with the slice of cheese, parsley and cover it.
7. Place them in a pot and cook them with the juice of the stew.
8. Serve and enjoy.