Today we will merge a dish of oriental origin with our Peruvian quinoa to strengthen our neuronal health. The phosphorus of fish and the omega 3 of quinoa will boost our nervous system on this day with the rich recipe of Quinoa Sushi.
– 1 cup ASPAGRO quinoa
– 1 avocado
– 1 kion
– Nori seaweed leaves
– Cooked vegetables
– Fish (preferably tuna, horse mackerel or salmon – omit for vegan version)
1. Boil the previously washed quinoa.
2. Strain the water and add 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
3. Spread the quinoa on the nori seaweed and add the avocado in sticks.
4. Roll the quinoa and cut into slices.
5. Accompany with steamed fish (omit in vegan version) with pieces of kion.