We present you the Quinoa Taboule, a simple recipe that will strengthen the health of your intestine and will prevent you from many problems such as the common stomach pain. Serves 3-4 servings.
- 2 cups of ASPAGRO quinoa
- 1 cup of cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup tomato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup minced mint
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Bring water to a boil and add the ASPAGRO quinoa with a pinch of salt
- Reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes until you have a soft and fluffy quinoa.
- Let our ASPAGRO quinoa cool down to room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, lemon juice, tomato, cucumber, onion, and all the herbs.
- Add the quinoa Aspagro in the bowl, mix everything and serve.